Writer of Soul-Searching Snark
- Watching the election results is making my stomach hurt! #Elections2016 1 year ago
- #VPDebate The question was about Aleppo... 1 year ago
- #VPDebate Sen Kaine has a cute pout. 1 year ago
- #VPDebate what a waste of time! Squabbling like 3rd graders doesn't show either parties in a good light. 1 year ago
- @LisaHendrix @CherryAdair great place to pan for gold! 3 years ago
- The Quest for the Illusive “They”Originally posted on Truths by Ruth: My twin brother, Jim has a great sense of humor. He can be extremely quick with a comeback and is very witty at times. He’s had me rolling on the floor with laughter more…
- Karma and The Golden RuleOriginally posted on Truths by Ruth: Daddy was a Christian Scientist, therefore my brother and I were raised in this religion. Mama was a Methodist. How did this work? Well, if my brother and I became sick, Daddy prayed over…
what's being said?
what am I talking about?
Alaska Amazon arctic artisitc integrity Author Interview autumn Barrow Bookend Babes bucolic bliss cats Character Interview Christmas Christmas spirit Claire Croxton cleaning contemporary romance cooking dating dogs ducks e-book editing erotica Ex-Ray family farm life friends gardening Ghirardelli happiness High Hill Press hiking historical romance Hollywood inspiration Jack Dalton Jake Gyllenhaal Jan Morrill Jeff Foxworthy Jodi Thomas Kaktovik karma Lauri Owen Lessons learned Loch Lonnie monterey jack cheese soup Oklahoma Writers Federation OWFI Pamela Foster PMP PMS pond project management puppy quilts recipes Redncek Ex Redneck Ex romance Romantic gestures Ruth Burkett Weeks Santorini Sunset sleep soup stray vortex successful marriage sunflowers Texas The Glory Hole The Redneck Ex The Wild Rose Press Tiramisu Velda Brotherton wedding writing
Top Posts & Pages