Writer of Soul-Searching Snark
- Watching the election results is making my stomach hurt! #Elections2016 7 months ago
- #VPDebate The question was about Aleppo... 8 months ago
- #VPDebate Sen Kaine has a cute pout. 8 months ago
- #VPDebate what a waste of time! Squabbling like 3rd graders doesn't show either parties in a good light. 8 months ago
- @LisaHendrix @CherryAdair great place to pan for gold! 2 years ago
- Be the OakOriginally posted on Truths by Ruth: Y’all know that saying: “If it’s too loud, you’re too old?” Well, if this is true, then I’m ancient. A few days ago the chaos in the office wore my nerves to a frazzle:…
- Meet Author Meg DendlerABOUT THE AUTHOR: Meg Dendler has considered herself a writer since she won a picture book contest in fifth grade and entertained her classmates with ongoing sequels for the rest of the year. Beginning serious work as a freelancer in … Continue reading →
what's being said?
what am I talking about?
Alaska Amazon arctic artisitc integrity Author Interview autumn Barrow Bookend Babes bucolic bliss cats Character Interview Christmas Christmas spirit Claire Croxton cleaning contemporary romance cooking dating dogs ducks e-book editing erotica Ex-Ray family farm life friends gardening Ghirardelli happiness High Hill Press hiking historical romance Hollywood inspiration Jack Dalton Jake Gyllenhaal Jan Morrill Jeff Foxworthy Jodi Thomas Kaktovik karma Lauri Owen Lessons learned Loch Lonnie monterey jack cheese soup Oklahoma Writers Federation OWFI Pamela Foster PMP PMS pond project management puppy quilts recipes Redncek Ex Redneck Ex romance Romantic gestures Ruth Burkett Weeks Santorini Sunset sleep soup stray vortex successful marriage sunflowers Texas The Glory Hole The Redneck Ex The Wild Rose Press Tiramisu Velda Brotherton wedding writing